Skip to Content
- 3 ounces brie, rind removed, softened
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups pecan halves
- 4 ounces brie, rind removed, softened
- 1/2 c. unsalted butter, melted
- 1 c. dark corn syrup
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350° F. To prepare the crust, cream the brie and butter together in a medium-sized mixing bowl with a spoon or spatula. Add the flour and mix well. Divide the dough into six equal portions and press into the bottom and sides of a large-sized, six-cup muffin tin or individual ramekins, coming up the sides about 1-1/2 inches. Line the bottom of each pastry shell with the pecan halves in a decorative pattern.
- Whisk together the remaining ingredients in a large mixing bowl until well incorporated. Pour the filling over the pecans. Bake for 30 minutes or until pecans are golden brown and the middle of the pies barely jiggle. Allow the pies to cool slightly or chill thoroughly before serving. Great served at room temperature or chilled with a dollop of whipped cream, sweetened crème fraiche or a scoop of ice cream.
Prosciutto Rollups with Fig Goat Cheese