Skip to Content
Grilled Peaches, Prosciutto & Goat Cheese with Honey Mustard Glaze
- 2-3 peaches sliced into wedges
- 12 slices prosciutto
- 8 ounces creamy goat cheese
- Fresh rosemary
HONEY MUSTARD GLAZE:
- 1/4 c. Grey Poupon® mustard
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 1/4 c. honey
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Coat grill with cooking spray and bring to medium high heat. Grill peach slices for about 30 seconds per side or until grill marks form. Be careful not to overcook as peaches will soften. Remove and set aside.
- Lay prosciutto slices flat on baking sheet. On the end closest to you, spoon approximately one tablespoon goat cheese onto each slice. Next, top each slice with one grilled peach. To roll, start with the end closest to you, rolling away from yourself and wrapping the peach and cheese as you go. Secure with toothpick.
- Thoroughly combine mustard, brown sugar, honey and garlic powder to make Honey Mustard Glaze. To serve, drizzle serving plate with glaze or place in small dish and serve as dipping sauce. Garnish with a small sprig of rosemary.