Skip to Content
Camembert & Shrimp Stuffed Shells
- 1 jar (15 oz.) garden style spaghetti sauce
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1/4 c. onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Camembert cheese, rind removed and diced
- 1 egg slightly beaten
- 1/2 c. ricotta cheese
- 1/2 c. Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 lb. shrimp, cleaned, shelled and precooked
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) large pasta shells
- Preheat oven 350° F. Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Spread about 1/4 cup of the spaghetti sauce over bottom of dish. Set aside.
- Melt margarine in a medium skillet over medium high heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook until onion is tender. Reduce heat to low and add Camembert cheese; stir until soft. Remove from heat.
- In a small bowl combine egg, ricotta and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Stir in Camembert mixture and fold in shrimp.
- Following package directions, cook pasta shells until al dente. Drain and rinse under cold water. Pat shells dry with a paper towel. Spoon mixture into shells. Place filled shells in prepared dish. Spoon remaining sauce over top of each shell. Bake covered for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Before serving, sprinkle dish with remaining Parmesan cheese. Serve with a salad.
Chiles Rellenos with Cheese & Smoked Chicken
Cranberry-Walnut Goat Cheese Toasts